Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 8

We had to do a walk-about today. It went from 7 to 9 at night. Our walk-about covered the various cultural houses on campus (Native American, Asian American, African American, Women's Resource Center, GLBT, La Casa). I'm not sure being a woman is a culture, but whateves. Anyway, this walk was mostly handled by the people whose houses we were visiting, so I don't have much to complain about. My two dislikes are these:

-It was cold.
-It was raining and I didn't have an umbrella.

Pretty much like this, except without a way to keep my head dry.

There's nothing anyone could have done about those (except for me bringing and umbrella). I accept that, but this blog is a complain-a-thon so there you go.

Anyway, after our tour in the rain, I went back to my dorm and tried to twist myself up to squeeze out all the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment