Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2

A couple of things have come up since my last post. Firstly, remember that paper we had to write where only people who wrote with heart would get a 9? Remember how I BSed it? I got a 9. Either I'm good at pretending to write with heart, or my teacher is bad at telling, even though she told us she wasn't. Either way, I feel this is a win.

Secondly, I dislike using Moodle even more now. I got an e-mail about every discussion board post. Every. Single. One. I know I could mark these e-mails as spam; that's not the part that bothers me. Every group's decisions about what they are doing are delivered to my mailbox. I was uncomfortable with the lack of privacy in planning before, now I'm a little pissed. Instead of there being a possibility that someone in the class could see what someone else had written, now everyone in the class gets what everyone else has written shoved in their face.

Those points aside, the homework for this week was as follows:

Pretty much, "Whatever you came up with in class, put up here with a spiffy video."

My group-mates and I discussed this over e-mail. (Sucks to your asmar! I mean moodle.) One of them posted a nice summation of what we talked about. I pretty much had no homework for this class. It'd be nice if this were to become a trend. I mean, if it's going to be a waste of time, it may as well be a small waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment