Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 29

Reflection Paper 3 arrived. I knew it was coming, but that doesn't mean that I want to have to deal with it any more.  Firstly, I have another of my famous edited versions of the prompt. Hopefully this one will be easier to read.

God help you if your project involved animals!

I had to add on a little more BS than usual to meet the two-page requirement. I don't know, maybe this paper won't net me a score of 9. Gasp! Also, do they expect us to say that we wouldn't help out our volunteer site more if we were able? I suppose in my mind it's more of a, “You have a crap-load of money. Would you give some of it to this site?” I doubt anyone will say something like, “No! I hate the place where I volunteered! No money for them!” Most people try to seem like awesome people in hypothetical situations because it doesn't take any effort. Anyway. The end is in sight of this terrible class, so I have less to snark about. Just know that I wrote this paper in one sitting and didn't bother to edit it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment