Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20

This week, our homework was making a discussion board post. We're going to debate about which of the organizations brought up in our presentations we would fund if we had a bajillion dollars. Debating leads to leadership? I mean, I suppose it kind of can. By this point, I pretty much don't care what they have us do in the name of leadership, as long as it's something I don't have to think about too much. We're so close to being done with this stupid class forever! Anyway, I know you're dying to see their words about what we needed to do.


There's no grammar mistakes! I'm impressed.

It's a good thing they told us to thoughtfully respond to other posts. That meant I put a little effort into what I was typing. This assignment was less annoying than having to read a kascrillion page article, especially if it was dumb and based on faulty research, but it was still more annoying than reading something short and interesting. Anyway, the whole assignment didn't take me very long, so I suppose I've seen worse for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment